Address: 17 Mast Street, Barking, IG11 7FY
Opening times: Tuesday- Saturday10 AM - 5 PM
Bank Holidays - 10 AM - 4 PM
From Barking Station
- Leave Barking Station by the main entrance on Station Parade
- Turn right and walk towards Barking centre and Town Hall
- At Boots, turn left onto Ripple Road
- Follow Ripple Road towards Lidl
- Cross Axe Road to Lidl at the zebra crossing
- Continue straight, keeping Lidl on your right
- At the end of Lidl car park, use the zebra crossing to cross onto the triangular paved traffic-island with trees.
- On the island, follow the path between sloped stone walls to the pelican crossing
- Cross the road at the pelican crossing, over to the wide pavement on the south side.
- Once you have crossed the road and are safely on the pavement, turn a little to your right. Walk the pedestrian footpath bounded by black steel railings
- Follow the railings on your left into St Margarets, where you will find residents’ cars parked. Follow the pavement south.
- Ahead you will see 2 dark blue “Weavers Quarter” flags above the entrance to the Marketing Suite and Show Home.
From Westbury Road Bus Stop (Stop T)
- Northbound towards Barking
- Facing the bus stop with your back to Ripple Road, turn left and walk 10 metres south-east, keeping the railings on your right.
- Turn right and pass through the gap in the railing
- Walk the twisting pedestrian path between 3 storey brick buildings, exit into St Margarets, where you will find residents’ cars parked
- Look slightly left to see 2 dark blue “Weavers Quarter” flags above the entrance to the Marketing Suite and Show Home
Please note Weavers Quarter is a car-free development. This means that no parking will be available to purchasers. If you do have a car, you will not be able to park it within or near the development.
Please also note, that as the development is located in Barking Town Centre and there is no free street parking available.
Please consider this before you register your interest in the development.